Private Mode - Explained. Private Mode is a Match feature that allows you to display your profile to individuals you have previously communicated with or potential matches selected by you. When reviewing profiles you will see the message, He/She Can See You or He/She Can't See You.
Considering this, how do I change my picture on match com?
If you'd like to replace your current primary photo, simply click on your primary photo thumbnail in the top navigation bar of the full website, and click on Photos. In the screen that comes up, photos that can be designated as your primary photo will have a Make this my Primary Photo button below them.
How do I change my date of birth on match com?
Match.com: How do I change my age on my profile?
- You will need to update your birthday on your profile.
- Click the gear icon on the menu bar near the top of the screen.
- Click on Sign Up Information.
- Re-enter password to confirm.
- Click "Change Sign-up Info"
- Update your birthday and click on Continue and you should be all set!
How do you hide your profile on match?
Adjusting Visibility. Click your photo thumbnail in the header and then select Settings from the drop-down menu. On the Profile Visibility screen, click the Visible (to unhide) or Hidden (to hide) radio buttons. Your profile visibility adjusts immediately, so make sure you are ready for the change!