10 Essential Oils That Go Better Together
- Before you blend. There are a few cardinal rules of essential-oil usage to keep in mind.
- For a solid night's sleep: Lavender + Bergamot.
- To clear up congestion: Peppermint + Eucalyptus.
- For acne: Tea tree + clary sage.
- To replace your toner: Rose geranium + sweet orange.
- To focus: Rosemary + lemon.
Hereof, what is ginger essential oil used for?
The essential oil is the best way to use ginger as medicine. It can be taken internally to treat health conditions or rubbed topically with a carrier oil on an area of pain. Today, ginger essential oil is used to treat nausea, upset stomach, menstrual disorders, inflammation and respiratory conditions.
Can you ingest doTERRA ginger oil?
Taken internally, doTERRA Ginger essential oil can be used to ease occasional nausea and aid in digestion.* With a spicy, fresh aroma, it works well in a variety of diffuser blends. Ginger oil can also substitute for ginger flavoring in your favorite recipes.