To change your homepage in Google Chrome, open your Chrome browser and click on the menu icon represented by three lines on the top right corner of the screen next to the Web address input field. Choose "Settings" from the drop-down options. In the "Settings" screen, check the box labeled "Show Home button".
Consequently, how do you change your homepage on a Mac?
Set your homepage
- Choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.
- In the Homepage field, enter a webpage address. To simply use the webpage you're currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.
- Choose when your homepage is shown. Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
How do I set Google as my home page in Windows 10?
Here's how to change your default browser in Windows 10.
- Navigate to Settings. You can get there from the Start menu.
- 2.Select System.
- Click Default apps in the left pane.
- Click Microsoft Edge under the "Web browser" heading.
- Select the new browser (ex: Chrome) in the menu that pops up.