To enable the Fonts Add-on:
- Open any Google Document, or create a new one.
- From the Add-ons menu, click Get Add-ons.
- In the Search Add-ons box, enter "Extensis Fonts"
- Select the Extensis Fonts add-on from the list.
- Click the Free button in the upper right hand corner.
Likewise, how do I make words arc in Google Docs?
Click the “Create new” button in the upper-right corner of the Google Docs site. Click “Insert” from the top-menu, then select “Drawing.” Click the arrow to the right of the “Line Tool” icon, then select “Curve.” Draw your desired curve in the drawing window.
How do you make a curved text box?
Create curved or circular WordArt, and add other text effects
- Select the WordArt text or letters to change. The Drawing Tools Format tab appears.
- To create a curved effect, on the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Text Effects >Transform and pick the one you want.
- Click outside of your text box to see the effect.
How do you group things in Google Docs?
To group objects:
- Select the images/text you want grouped by holding “CTRL” (for Windows) or “CMD” (for Mac).
- Go to the “Arrange” tab within the Editing Menu.
- In the Editing Menu, click ��Group”.
- Once grouped, PageCloud treats them as a single object and you can drag and resize them as a group.