Method 3 Logging Out of iTunes on an iOS Device
- Tap on the “Settings” icon on your iOS device.
- Tap on “iTunes and App Stores.”
- Tap on the Apple ID that is currently signed in to iTunes.
- Tap on “Sign Out.” You will then be signed out of iTunes.
People also ask, how do I change App Store Apple ID on Mac?
Mac with OS X Mountain Lion or later, or Windows PC
- Go to the Apple website.
- Click , then click Account.
- In the Account Settings section, click "Update your Apple ID sign-in."
- Enter your updated Apple ID and password.
How do you sign out of the app store?
Do one of the following:
- To sign in, tap Sign In then enter your Apple ID and password. Refer to If you forgot your Apple ID password for assistance with resetting your password.
- To sign out, tap the Apple ID then tap Sign Out.
How do you sign out of your Apple ID on a Mac?
Sign in on your Mac
- iCloud. Go to System Preferences > iCloud. Enter your Apple ID and password.
- iTunes. Go to iTunes > Account > Sign In. Enter your Apple ID and password.
- iMessage. Go to Messages > Preferences > Accounts. Enter your Apple ID and password.
- FaceTime. Open FaceTime and enter your Apple ID and password.