- Peel your potatoes and cut them into fries.
- Place them in your Air Fryer on a 180c setting and add the olive oil.
- Cook for two minutes and then shake them.
- Cook for a further 8 minutes and shake again.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve.
Similarly, how long does it take to air fry French fries?
Sprinkle the Seasoned Salt and toss to coat. Place them in your Air Fryer and cook for about 15 minutes, tossing half-way through.
How long does it take to cook frozen fries in ActiFry?
Fresh French fries take 30-35 minutes depending on how crunchy you like them. Frozen bagged French fries take 20-25 minutes.
Do I have to put oil in an air fryer?
Even though many people take advantage of using no oil with an air fryer, you can still use it with the fryer. However, you have to mix oil with your ingredients before putting them in the fryer. Oil cannot be put inside the fryer pan. Adding cooking oil before air-frying, will add an extra crunchy layer to your food.