If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, you can see the devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID:
- Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down.
- Tap any device name to view that device's information, such as the device model, serial number, and OS version.
People also ask, how do I find out what devices are using my Apple ID?
Remove your associated devices on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to enter your password.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
How do I manage devices on iCloud?
Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then look at the My Devices section. If you don't see the My Devices section, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac. In the list of devices, click the one you want to remove.
How do I remove a device from iCloud?
Remove an iOS device, Apple Watch, or Mac you no longer have
- Click All Devices, then select the device you want to erase. To erase:
- When the device is erased, click Remove from Account. All your content is erased, and someone else can now activate the device.